Get started with Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise
To develop any type of app or learn a language, work in the Visual Studio 2022 integrated development environment. Beyond code editing, Visual Studio 2022 brings together graphical designers, compilers, code completion tools, source control, extensions, and many more features in one place.
Personalize with designs and more
Do you prefer a dark theme? Do you want to change the layout of Windows according to your preferences? Do you have any preferred keyboard shortcuts? Watch this short video to learn about some attractive personalization options such as themes, fonts, window layouts, and custom keyboard shortcuts in Visual Studio.
Check out this step-by-step guide on how to adjust even more settings
- Choose a design
- Change fonts and colors
- Add and remove menus and toolbars
- Move window layout
- Set familiar keyboard shortcuts
- Select the area of development that interests you the most
- Check out the step-by-step tutorial to get a basic understanding of how to build a simple application.
- Complete the learning by watching the video series and recommended guides for beginners.
With Visual Studio and .NET, you can develop applications for desktop, web, mobile, gaming, and more. You can. NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic languages.
- Desktop development with .NET Core
To get started simply, create a Windows console app with .NET Core. Also, learn how to debug and publish
- Windows desktop app
- App for all Windows 10 devices (e.g., Xbox, HoloLens, IoT)
- Web/cloud development with ASP.NET Core
- Game development with Unity
- Machine learning with ml.net
Development tools and libraries for C++, C, and the assembly language are available as part of Visual Studio on Windows. You can use C++ in Visual Studio to build everything from a simple console to Windows desktop apps, from device drivers and operating system components to cross-platform games for mobile devices, and from small devices to multi-server computing in the Azure cloud.
- Android/iOS apps with C++
- Game development with C++
Visual Studio is a powerful one for the Python language thanks to its built-in Python development and data science workloads. Python is a popular, easy-to-learn, free programming language with many free libraries. Use Python in Visual Studio to create web applications, web services, desktop applications, scripts, and scientific calculations. It is used by many universities, scientists, hobbyists, and professional developers alike.
- Data Science and Analytical Applications
- Web application
Learn how to use TypeScript to create a ASP.NET core web application
- Web/cloud development with node .js tools
Create a web app in Visual Studio using Node.js Tools with Express Web App Framework
- React Web UI